The LUMEX InfraLUM FT-08 spectrometer is designed for extensive research and development in IR (infrared) spectroscopy. This versatile and easy-to-use tool provides a good option for various analytical laboratories. High sensitivity and a wide range of accessories ensure the complete confidence of users in the high accuracy of measurement data and make it an ideal tool for routine measurements.
Features and benefits:
- Patented high-quality misalignment-proof Double Cat’s Eye interferometer, which is the technology of Lumex company.
- Optical chamber sealed with automatic humidity control system
- High sensitivity DLATGS tracker
- Advanced radiation source with long life
- A wide range of accessories, including compatible FTIR optical accessories from PIKE Technologies
- Easy-to-use software with integrated calibration module and library search module
- Identify unknown chemicals
- Determining the purity of raw materials
- Determination of water in liquid chlorine (ASTM E1754-17a)
- Polymer film and coating combination test (ASTM D2124-99 (2011), ASTM D2238-92 (2012), ASTM D3124-98 (2011), ASTM D3594-93 (2013), ASTM D4660−12, ASTM D5576-00 (2013), ASTM D5594-98 (2012), ASTM D6248-98 (2012), ASTM D6645-01 (2010), ASTM D8036−16, ASTM F2778-09 (2015), ASTM F2102−13);
- Determination of plastic composition (ASTM D2702 – 05 (2016), ASTM D3677-10 (2015), ASTM D3900-15, ASTM D5670-95 (2014), ASTM D6047−15, ISO 4650: 2012)
- Determining the composition of petroleum products, natural gas, oils and other chemicals
- Determining the amount of oil and hydrocarbons in water