|Automatic lateral loading for 3 sample cups||Sample changer|
|∅32 mm, V 8 cm3||Sample cups, diameter, volume|
|∅32 mm, V 8 cm3, ventilated|
|less 200 W||X-ray tube capacity|
|display, thermo printer||Interface|
|530х480х340 mm, 40 kg– spectrometer||Dimensions and weight (not more)|
|330х230х380 mm, 9 kg – vacuum pump|
|220 V, ~ 50 Hz, 750 W||Power supply|
The advantages of the device over similar brands
- Due to the design of the device, there is no need to inject helium gas and it provides LLD 7 ppm
- Simple operation, only one initial installation required.
- Analyzer parameters are suitable for mobile laboratories.
- Sample data and analysis results are displayed in print as well as on a display.
- Has special sample containers for volatile petroleum products.
- Due to the lateral position of the sample: The error is eliminated by air or gas bubbles in petroleum products.
- Contamination with petroleum products has been removed from the inside of the analyzer.
- Additional errors have been removed due to contamination of the extra protective film.
- Sample loading section is easy to clean.
- Minimum operator actions:
- Enter the sample number or name from the internal keyboard.
- Fill two sample cups with the sample.
- Put the samples in the analyzer and start the measurements.
- All operations are performed automatically