The connection point of the cold filter is the lowest temperature at which the sample (usually diesel) still passes through the standard filter of this device.
This method is one of the fuel quality control tests. Estimates provide the lowest temperature for fuel, which allows free flow in fuel systems. This is very important because in cold temperate countries, the low cold filter connection point in diesel fuels will make car engines run smoother.
Uses of this device are for diesel fuel flow for easy operation of the car engine at low temperatures. Refineries, petrochemicals and distribution centers, refineries and fuel quality control that have products such as diesel need to use this versatile device.
This device is fully automatic and the settings are done on its screen, which is divided into two categories: CFPP and Freezing Pioint, and we can have both capabilities on the device at the same time, and changing the settings takes less than a minute.
CFPP (COLD FILTER PLUGGING POINT)
model: LinteL® PTF-20, Crystall-21
standard: (ASTM D6371 EN 116 (2013) ISO 3013 (2016) ASTM D2386-06 (2012
|From 10°C To -80°C||Filtration temperature range from|
|graphic LCD touch screen||Display|
|200-240 V, 50 Hz||Mains supply|
|45 ml||Specimen volume|
|± 0,5 °С (at a bath temperature of -30 to 10 °С)|
± 1,0 °C (at a bath temperature of -33 to -30 °C)
± 2,0 °С (at a bath temperature from -80 to -33 °С)
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy|
The advantages of the device over similar brands
- Determining the connection point of diesel cold filter and heating fuels (EN 116, ASTM D6371)
- Determination of freezing point of jet fuel and aviation fuels (ISO 3013, ASTM D2386-06)
- The bath temperature drops to -67, which is set at -34, -51, -67.
- Automatic filter washing of the device during installation
- Quick warm-up after the test and preparation for the next test
- Transfer the bath temperature between points in less than two minutes and maintain and control the temperature according to the requirements of the test method
- Display sample temperature, sample suction pressure, sample passage through two levels of a pipette
- It is possible to collect and transfer laboratory results through the device to a wireless personal computer. Integration with Lintel LIS laboratory information system